Thursday, May 14, 2015

Above Board

Above Board

January fifth, the day landscaping for Charlie and I changed from a small way to earn money to a company that must adhere to the laws concerning the entity.  We formed our LLC.  It was exciting to finally move forward.  We knew it would bring many challenges with it but we were confident the benefits would outweigh the headaches in the long run.  It was a great learning experience.  We used Legal Zoom to draw up our documents and operating agreement for how our particular LLC would be required to operate.  I learned a lot through the process of researching all the tax benefits and downfalls of multiple tax formations to place an LLC under.  I believe these and the other knowledge I learned through the process will help me with my current company as well as down the road on any future endeavors I may decide to embark on.  We were now licensed in the state of Virginia.  There was a lot more that lay ahead in preparation for an "above board" season in Lawn Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment